Established in 1997, RingZero is one of the original software development and new media companies in Thailand. RingZero is comprised of over 100 employees. It is a cluster of several companies including RingZero Game Studio. Currently, we are working on AA games for consoles (Xbox One, PS4), PC (Steam) and mobile games. Our references include more than 20 titles published digitally and stocked by retailers around the world. We make games to entertain millions of people, so we welcome talent with a passion to create cutting-edge, meaningful and fun products that mirror our own.
We are seeking a Senior Business Developer who will be responsible for prospecting new accounts, managing a sales pipeline and closing new business in our target market for Quality Assurance as a service(QAAS) for console, PC, and mobile game and business software.
Working with our Quality Assurance Manager, Senior Business Developer will be responsible for sourcing new business opportunities and developing customer accounts in support of company goals and quota objectives. Craft, negotiate, and execute creative and complex sales, effectively managing the end-to-end process.
· Meet and exceed sales quotas.
· Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders.
· Take account ownership and responsible for building long-term relationships with decision makers within key accounts.
· Manage to deliver professional business proposals and legal contracts.
· Travel to conferences and meet with clients on a regular basis.
· Stay abreast of Game industry trends to both monitor competitive positioning as well as identify new business opportunities.
· Effectively partner with and engage internal sales resources as well as liaise with external partners at all levels.
· Motivated to Seal the Sales Deal.
· Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated successful business development experience.
· Have a thorough understanding of QA processes in games industry and business software and Applications.
· Experience with negotiations to close deals, RFP process and legal contracts.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; including excellent presentation skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
· Passion for games, heavy user of social networks sites and close familiarity with all segments of QA business.
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Health insurance plan
· Provident fund
· Support for required relocation
· Visa and work permit
· Access to sport club in our building (fitness, swimming pool)
· Our office is located in the center of Bangkok near the BTS (metro) Chong Nonsi.
· Passionate team composed of hard-working and fun employees
· Company activities (Ping pong, board games, birthday parties, etc.)